World Aquaculture 2020 is still proceeding with the new dates of December 14 - 18th, 2020. Singapore has begun reopening so we are optimistic that the December dates will continue as planned. All Registrations for conference and exhibition are still valid.
The Steering Committee is working hard to keep track of the developing guidelines and regulations from the Singapore government, international health organizations and other authorities. As these develop, we will be incorporating them into WA2020 to make it the safest and most effective International Aquaculture Conference and Exposition.
- Possible to expand the floorplan in the exhibition hall creating wider aisles and to create more space in the hall for the exhibitors and visitors.
- Possible to create social distance in all conference rooms.
- Possible to get social functions, lunches, business meetings, etc organised with the Singapore rules.
- We will be keeping you informed on updates on our website as they develop.
World Aquaculture 2020 as a Trade platform on December 14-18th 2020 at the SingExpo Max Atria.
WA2020 as an international platform where you can invite your customers, have your business meetings and organise your social functions. WA2020 will provide the needed space.
- Invite your customers and business partners in Singapore during WA2020.
o WA2020 will create extra business meeting rooms following the safety procedures, most will be in 5-6 pp board style and free of charge.
o We can create some extra rooms up to 100 pp theatre style for exhibitors to organise your meeting with your staff and/or customers.
- WA2020 will create a safe way to visit the exhibition following all safety procedures. The exhibition hall is very large and the space we use can be easily expanded.
o The 3m aisles can be expanded.
o To create space between booths possible
o Extra sanitary blocks can be opened – all following safety regulations.
o Several food stalls will be opened with the highest safety procedures
- Organise your project meetings during World Aquaculture 2020.
o Organise your project meeting in Singapore
o Organise your seminar, workshop during WA2020
- Time to meet all media partners and other aquaculture experts
o We all need to be ready for 2021. Time to gather the marketing staff with the media partners.
o Time to get updated on the latest news on marketing, production figures, etc.
o Get informed in Singapore.
- Safe Transport within Singapore – all following strict regulations with metro or taxi.
- There is still space in the conference program – ask your R&D staff to submit their abstract online. www.was.org and just click the WA20 logo.
- There are still some sponsorship opportunities – contact us on email@example.com
World Aquaculture 2020 might be the perfect location to meet all your customers, sales staff in these difficult times. Instead of travelling around to several countries in Asia to meet your customers or sales people, invite them all to safe Singapore.
Stay Safe and hope seeing you soon – Get ready for the next International Aquaculture event in 2020!